What were the three best read posts on Period! Magazine? In the last year and of all time? Read on and find out!
Top-3 last year
Your period is a bit late. But just when you begin to wonder if you might be pregnant, the familiar cramps in your lower tummy start. Time for painkillers, chocolate and a hot water bottle. Or not…? It might be wise to wait with the painkillers until the menstrual blood really starts flowing, as for many women early pregnancy can feel just like menstruation cramps. Read about the differences here.
Apparently there are loads of women looking for information about this topic. That at least explains why this recenly published blog post went straight to the top and another popular topic (sex on your period) dropped in ranking.
If inserted correctly, you shouldn’t feel a tampon. Not even when you jump around like crazy. So if it hurts, there’s something wrong. What could be the matter? Check it here.
In need of more tampon answers?
- No, these little bummers can’t get lost inside you.
- No, you can’t be deflowered by a tampon.
- No, you don’t need to remove your tampon before you pee. (You don’t pee from your vagina, girl. Next time, pay a bit more attention in biology class!)
Does Bella seem a bit moody? Could it be that animals also menstruate? Want to know the answer to this question? Click here. And, while we’re talking about animal posts: no worries, swimming while menstruating doesn’t automatically make you shark bait. Wondering if monkeys get a menopause as well? Read this. And fancy a laugh? Check out these three sanitary product commercials featuring animals.
Top 3 of all time
Ouch! It seems lots of our readers suffer from chafing and/or pad rash. Want to know why this happens and how to solve it? Read on!
Seeing as painful sanitary pads apparently are a big issue, here are three tips to start with:
- Change pads often enough. (That’s probably more often than you think).
- Don’t use any vaginal douches, feminine washes, intimate wet wipes and scented tissues. (A healthy vagina is self-cleaning).
- Consider an alternative sanitary product. (Perhaps even one that’s more environmentally friendly).
Yep, also in this list tampon troubles ended up as second best. In our Top-3 of best-read blogs of all time that is.
Sorry, this must be getting boring. Maybe you feel like blogging yourself? If so, read our guidelines here. If not: we do have loads of other interesting articles. Just start on our homepage. That’s the most visited page anyway. Period!